Re: (TV) Happy Birthday, Tom

What you said, Phil! Happy Birthday Tom Verlaine, one of my favorite top
five guitar stylists! In the academic world, when you reach 60, say if you
are a famous physicist (Penrose) or mathematician (Grothendieck), your
colleagues write papers (about their subject) and dedicate them to you -
usually compiled into a scholarly volume. Verlaine more than deserves the
equivalent from his colleagues! Alas, I've seen no such tribute (other than
the two us list members contributed to).
-Russ