(TV) 4th Album

I consider myself a realist, but I for some strange reason I have a strong feeling that the 4th
Television album

that Tom's been sitting on for the last 16 months (and titled "      ") will be released on
some label in 2010.

Regarding:  Russ's >Alas, I've seen no such  tribute .

Not to get morbid, but unfortunately I don't think T.V.'s guitar playing will be truly
recognized until after he's dead.

Leo [The ancient Verlaine scholar : > )  ]

np: Peter Green

----------"He did what we all do. He went about his dull routine as if all the days in the
world were still to come".