RE: (TV) 4th Album

Its not television without Richard Lloyd BUT at the same time I'd buy it

will it ever be released though ? who is going take a chance on a guy that
wont promote himself in this day ? A digital download release only maybe makes
sense ? Verlaine obviously doesnt care about it coming out, did he just record
it to spite Lloyd ?