Re: Richard will be on it / RE: (TV) 4th Album

An update of the Dream's Dream would be interesting! It happens to be one of
my favorites by them so it would never replace the original in my heart. The
Sea is what I want to hear a studio version of . I love the live version
that was floating out awhile back.