Re: (TV) Happy New Year 2010 to all the Tele-listers

Has he yet been spotted in Denny's enjoying a senior grand slam? ( The used
to consider 55 the minimum age limit ) Whether Tom has another Television
album in him or not, I sure would like to see him release another "Around"
or "Warm & Cool" this year. What are the chances?
-Russ