From: Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To:
tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sun, 28 February, 2010 18:49:36
Subject: Re: (TV) 1986
lost album

Are you listening to the one I assembled from b-sides ten years
ago?  Starts with "Sixteen Tulips"? That's not the entire "lost" album
sessions, just the material that was released as b-sides between 1987 and
1990. I agree it's quite good, although I think FLASHLIGHT is stronger overall
(even if individual tracks like "Anna" and "Vanity Fair" really deserved
better than being b-sides).

I'm 99% certain there was other material recorded
during those sessions that did not make it to b-sides that may have made it
stronger than FLASHLIGHT; who knows if we'll ever hear those...

--Phil