Re: (TV) Oh dear god no

Cool or what?

RedxRainbow (aka DeedeeVerlaine -- the girl who wrote that charming
Television teen romance fantasy on Quizilla) just commented on one of my
Amps Do Furnish A Room's YouTube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPqdRon4QnU

I'm going to urge her to continue the series.  Seriously, I think it has
potential: very likely your kid's already into romance novels about thin
translucent vampires, and Verlaine is arguably far cooler than Edward.

Besides, I want to see what happens next in the story.

-A

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:58 PM, YouTube Service <service@youtube.com>