(TV) Winter Hours reissue

Hi all,

Mike Carlucci used to be a member of this list, and he's a Television fan extraordinaire. He used to run Subterranean Records in NYC.

He was also the guitarist of Winter Hours, an 80s-era band. They had single self-titled release, long out of print on CD, that is about to be reissued with bonus material and a digital download of a 1989 Cabaret Metro show.

http://www.imwan.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62748

I owned this CD years ago. To my ears, it bears little in common with Television, but is enjoyable enough.

--Phil