Poor Sales / RE: (TV) Say it ain't so, Rich

About a year after that Mojo Nixon song came out, Don Henley himself
would perform it as one of his encores during his solo tour.

I've read a couple of places that ticket sales for the current Eagles Tour
have been so poor that at least 2 shows have been cancelled.  Of course, the Eagles'
management claimed one was due to a "scheduling conflict" even though the date
had been part of the tour for several months.  Another was cancelled due to
the alleged "sickness" of bassist of Timothy Schmidt.