Re: (TV) Say it ain't so, Rich

Although that Eagles song at the beginning of HGTTG, the instrumental with
the psychedelic banjo, really irks the hell out me.

The local NPR station has this revered radio show on Saturday night that
blends Appalachian, Americana and No-Depression.  I listen to it every week,
and it's brilliant -- except for that song, which for some reason gets
played every few months.  Always feels like an ambush.

-A