RE: (TV) Entire cover of ADVENTURE by LA-area bands

Thanks Jay, I knew I heard Foreign Born a couple of years ago and listened to
their stuff. Liked them, too. I wasn't sure where I heard the name recommended
from either here or on the Comsat Angels listserv. Thanks for clearing that
up.

Henry

> Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:27:21 -0700
> From: piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) Entire cover of ADVENTURE by LA-area bands
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> Foreign Born is a solid band that I've shilled for on here before

http://www.aquariumdrunkard.com/2010/06/22/laventure-a-los-angeles-music-samp
ler-2010/