Re: (TV) Entire cover of ADVENTURE by LA-area bands

Yes - this is a great collection. Don't usually enjoy these 'cover' type albums but this is exceptional. A reminder of how good the source material is but interesting to have these reimagined versions.Thanks for the link Phil.

Cheers

Graham

andy fekete wrote:
Wow many of these re-imagined tracks are simply outstanding -- even "Glory",
a song I've always thought rather flat, is fresh and punchy.  And the
reworked "Days", "I Don't Care" and especially "Carried Away" are simply
gorgeous.

-A