Re: (TV) (OT) Roky Erickson

I like the opener and closer best, the old home / Rusk hospital recordings.  An album's worth of those would be sublime.

Sent from my iPhone.

On Jun 28, 2010, at 1:27 PM, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:

It's very good. I've been meaning to read up on the circumstances behind it,
how it all came together... with the sort of reworked home-recording bits,
it sounds like there's a story there.

-Rex