RE: (TV) (OT) Roky Erickson

An album of the rusk recordings did come out about 8 years ago ? an official
release. I know cause I've got it

ah, it was 1999 apparently, I hate how time does that to you

http://www.discogs.com/Roky-Erickson-Never-Say-Goodbye/release/1071510

it is sublime, but I havent listened to it too much in the interim, birds
crash and I love the living you are the two best cuts, but it all just made me
want to hear it slightly better - maybe this new album is the one ?

> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:30:48 -0700
> From: rdunnrn@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) (OT) Roky Erickson
> To: tv@obbard.com
> CC: tv@obbard.com
>
> I like the opener and closer best, the old home / Rusk hospital recordings.
An album's worth of those would be sublime.