From: grntg <grntg@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Fri, July 9, 2010 1:41:39 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) never will be another or Slow, Slower, and Slowest

Any of the older acts could do well marketing digital recordings and recording
at home but I don't see a willingness on their part to do so.  They seem to be
studio snobs....

I guess the jist of my post was older bands feeling that the only recording
option is recording expensive studio albums and speculating that Verlaine is in
the same mold.