(TV) From Richard's Facebook wall tonight...

Richard has this posted on his FB wall tonight, in response to this link:
http://www.tmrzoo.com/?p=14057

"Tom had very large hands, but he was no Hendrix -- I knew Jimi. Tom was
special, which is why I joined up with him. He was missing what I had and vice
versa. But a complete control issue. Sad, but it quickly became Tom's "ingrown
toenail". Listen to his solo stuff -- might as well be a drum machine. I
consider MM the 'only' Television record. Live was always a different story. And
if anyone knew what I did to make MM a record instead of a live document, there
would be big surprises. Memoirs need my attention."

Huh.

--Phil