Re: (TV) Gruesome confessions

well, congratulations to greg on his new pleasure!  and btw she has some tour dates coming up -- i've got tix for november 12 in austin.

as to what rex has to say, i think it just shows how varied we can be in perception and taste.  i so thoroughly disagree with his take!  we are both, i'm assuming here, somewhat crazily devoted TV fans -- a fairly narrow part of the music-loving spectrum -- but are worlds apart on this one.