Re: (TV) actually on-topic: Dont Be Evil .....

After the Television show at Shepard's Bush I ended up at some Greek joint sitting between Sarah Cracknell from St Etienne and my friend Jim Sclavunos and across from the lead dude from the Manic Street Preacher's. They had all been at the Television show.

just listening to the manic street preachers song "Dont be Evil", its sounds
like more than a nod to "See No Evil" a song I'm sure they are more than
familiar with ....