Re: (TV) The cover doesn't matter, but nonetheless...

That's very impressive Rex!  I'm a huge Robyn Hitchcock song and never heard of Birdshead, the harmonica on elevate me and vocals is a very Dylanesque take on Pavement as well.  I forgot that I own that New Musik lp you cover (Division).  I like your version better.  I wish I had 10 percent of your ambition.

greg