Re: (TV) The cover doesn't matter, but nonetheless...

Thanks, everybody.  Wow, two compliments on my harmonica playing... that's a
first.  And a second!

There will be another Television-related thing or two before it wraps up in
March.  Probably some of my more TV-ish moments so far come on the cover of
"Audrey's Dance" (which I did very "Warm & Cool" style) and the leads on the
covers of Cale's "Chinese Envoy" or Roky's "If You Have Ghosts" and the
Dream Syndicate's "Halloween"... probably a few others I've forgotten.  Oh,
and I do a cover of Tom's cover of Kristoferson's "The Hawk" which morphs
into a Church song... I have been busy.

-Rex