Re: (TV) OT: Roxy Music, Needle in Haystack/K. Richards

i liked keith's book well enough, too.  but it was not the great book i thought it might be based on the three glowing write ups it receieved in the new york times.  the guitar info was interesting, as was the gossip.

i wish the stones had stopped recording after "some girls."  then i wouldn't have to feel embarassed for liking them.

patti smith's "just kids" is a great book, with relevant television content -- now out in paperback (and a national book award winner).  i think anyone on this list would enjoy it.

am now reading the iggy bio, "open up and bleed."  well written and interesting -- had no idea he started life as a yuppie prick.

p.s. -- leo -- i did receive your email awhile back.  but since my SECOND robbery of 2010, where all my music was stolen, i've never gotten things back into order.  i did get most of it back, which was a miracle, but none of the boots are organized at all, just in big piles.