From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 7:20:36 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Tom as a Wse investment / Mrs. Secret X Behind the Curtain /
Re: (TV) Verlaine on sale at DeepDiscount.com

I don't think the Waldorf CDs were shrink wrapped. At least the 50 I sold for
the band were not. I also have a few I kept for myself.

Hi Leo,

I, too, miss SecretX, sort of...

I actually bought extra copies of LIVE AT THE WALDORF back in 2003, too. I bought them to try to get "low" numbers (since it was a limited edition) but realized my folly and left them sealed instead. I actually just sold one for a
modest sum on eBay last week -- trying to get my daughter's 529 funded!

--Phil