Re: (TV) sxsw / recommendation

Wow, that's exciting.  I can't get enough of Janet's playing and I love
Carrie to distraction.  I've been hot and cold on Mary Timony, but the band
format should keep her focused.  And I used to talk to Rebecca at least once
a week on the phone between LA and Denver because we both worked non-music
jobs for a theatre chain.