Re: (TV) Re: Patti and Tom

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:04:07 -0700 (PDT)
postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Patti seems to have a way with Tom.  She seems to be able to get him to do
> stuff that no one else does.

That doesn't surprise me.  I've seen her perform a half-dozen times,
and briefly met her once, and there's *something* about her.  I'd
probably stab myself if she asked (not that her gentle self would
ever do that).

> I was reading a bit last night about when he
> went on tour w/ her.  It's funny how he would sit away from the rest of the
> band all dressed in black w/shades on and his black beret, like he wanted to
> be invisible.  She evidently told people, if they asked about it, that he had
> a bum leg. haha

I wonder if Tom's trying to channel his inner Fripp!

Hope you're enjoying the list, Deb.