Re: (TV) Re: Patti and Tom

--- On Thu, 4/14/11, Glenn Cooper <glennwaynecooper@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Glenn Cooper <glennwaynecooper@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Re: Patti and Tom
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 2:31 PM

I noticed in that recent book about Horses that came out, the one by Mark
Paytress, that Patti's nickname in the early NYC days was "Winghead".

And in Little Johnny Jewel we have Ton singing, "I want my little winghead".

Glenn C.

Ah, that's very interesting...I always wondered about that 'winghead'...thanks
for sharing that.  I may need to pick up that book.

I was thinking  of 'winghead' meaning like someone dreaming.

I love picking up little clues like that.

D.

D.