Ms Secret X's secret identity revealed / RE: (TV) Re: new link for Patti article

None of her e-mail addresses from mid 200's work any more so
I can no longer talk with her; so, I don't feel bad in revealing this.

Her name was Lynne Touchkski [sp??] (she was part Latvian like Tom).

She was a rock critic in S.F. in late 70s then got into modeling.  She was born around 1963.

I have more but I know some people think everything she said was lies [not me].

Leo

"He did what we all do.
He went about his dull routine
as if all the days in the world