Re: Personal Qs / RE: (TV) 'Friction' & 'Breakin' were way before Patti's 1976 Interview / RE: (TV) Re: Patti on 'Winghead'

The lines from Breakin In My Heart that go:

her tongue is bitter / her lips are sweet / there's so much she won't about it

For some reason I always imagined those lines to be about Patti.

By the way, very intelligent singing on Tom's part, the way he sings "there's ... so much .... she ... won't ... talk ... about" as though mimicing her reticence to speak.

Glenn C.