RE: (TV) Re: new link for Patti article

Nope, I'm not Ms. Secret X.  I am in touch with my feminine side, but not that much.  FWIW, back when Richard lurked on this list (maybe he still does), he mentioned to me that I should not believe anything anything Ms. Secret X posted.  So, he didn't put much credence in her postings.  That said, I think Leo should keep posting more information, because this is absolutely a lot of fun!