Re: (TV) Re: Whoa / RE: Ms Secret X's secret identity revealed / RE: (TV) Re: new link for Patti article

--- On Fri, 4/15/11, Claudia <razoomyyy@yahoo.de> wrote:

From: Claudia <razoomyyy@yahoo.de>
Subject: (TV) Re: Whoa  / RE: Ms Secret X's secret identity revealed / RE:
(TV)  Re: new  link  for Patti article
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011, 4:09 PM

--- On Sat, 4/16/11, Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:

> From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
> Subject: Whoa  / RE: Ms Secret X's secret identity revealed / RE: (TV)  Re:
new  link  for Patti article
> To: tv@obbard.com
> Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 12:41 AM
> Regarding:
> > That's exactly why I think she was a liar. Didn't she
> claim
> > she met TV in 77? That'd make her 14 for crying out
> loud. I
> > seriously doubt any of that "whirlwind love affair" BS
> that
> > she wrote about.
>
> Claudia, Whoa nellie, I said around 1963.
> She claims to have *first* met Tom during Television's 1978
> W. coast tour when she was a 16 yr.
>
> old sophomore High School music writer reviewing their S.F.
> show.

Didn't she write something about being part of the staff of some Cali music
magazine, search and destroy? I read an interview with TV in that magazine
with someone ominously called Lynnx and I have a very hard time believing that
someone below the age of 18 would even be able to come up with some of the
thoughts.
for those who wish to read it: http://i.imgur.com/xokR8.jpg

Claudia

I liked that article.  He seemed much more open in that article that most of
the interviews I've read with him.  He seems to like to discuss books and
poets, stuff like that.  Well, and I guess 'kinky' stuff too. haha  I guess
THAT conversation got carried on 'off the record'.