Re: (TV) Re: new link for Patti article

--- On Fri, 4/15/11, Russ <russvr@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Russ <russvr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Re: new link for Patti article
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011, 4:52 PM

Ditto what Steve said, keep up the sleuthing Leo - there's a story in
here somewhere and we need to get to the bottom of it!

I agree w/ this.  It's pretty interesting,imo...what else do you have Leo on
this subject?

D.

And thanks for all the welcomes...

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Steve Rovner <serovner@mindspring.com>
wrote:
> Nope, I'm not Ms. Secret X.  I am in touch with my feminine side, but not
that much.  FWIW, back when Richard lurked on this list (maybe he still does),
he mentioned to me that I should not believe anything anything Ms. Secret X
posted.  So, he didn't put much credence in her postings.  That said, I think
Leo should keep posting more information, because this is absolutely a lot of
fun!

Rovner
>>Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 3:54 PM
>>To: tv@obbard.com
>>Subject: Re: (TV) Re: new link for Patti article
>>
>>I want to know if Deb has any insights on Ms. Secret X.  That's the largest
unresolved topic we've ever discussed.  ;-)