Re: (TV) Re: Bomb mag update

That WFMU show was FANTASTIC.  I'm sure that to some it was bizarre, but I
loved it; I really like weird lost "space age pop" recordings.  If I
remember correctly, he also played the Bob McFadden & Dor record that was
the basis for "Blank Generation", called "Beat Generation"... the album also
contains the original version of "I'm a Mummy", best known as a Fall cover.

I don't have the leisure time to pursue weird thrift shop music like Tom
does, but I get where's coming from.  Daddy-o.

-

AND yesterday, I spend 2 whole hrs...yes, that's right, 2 hrs listening to