(TV) Re: Bomb mag update

Btw, I stopped the library today and they couldn't help me any w/ that Bomb
mag that I talked about earlier...damn!  I guess it's possible that someone
may put a copy of it up on ebay or sthg, heh?

AND yesterday, I spend 2 whole hrs...yes, that's right, 2 hrs listening to Tom
guest programing on that radio show WFMU program from 2006.  Not my normal
listening fare...ha.  But one of the songs you can tell were an inspiration to
a part of Venus De Milo in that it had a similar 'call and response' in it.
Did anyone else here pick up on that?  Sorry, I can't tell you what the title
was...he named lots of stuff there.  I guess I should have written it down.

D,