Re: Personal Qs / RE: (TV) 'Friction' & 'Breakin' were way before Patti's 1976 Interview / RE: (TV) Re: Patti on 'Winghead'

While those are from "Last Night," some of "Last Night"'s lyrics first appeared in the Television-era "Kingdom Come." See _The Last Time_.  And welcome to the list, Deb!

PS: Joe, you'll see an unsubscription from one of my addresses soon, due to weird aliasing /duplication going on on my end. No dissatisfaction with the list is implied.

http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com | http://yoctonaut.com/
Sent via RFC1149