Re: Personal Qs / RE: (TV) 'Friction' & 'Breakin' were way before Patti's 1976 Interview / RE: (TV) Re: Patti on 'Winghead'

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Lyrics are from "Last Night", the track preceding "Breakin'", and one of
> Verlaine's best.

Thank god... when I did my cover of "Breakin'" I'm sure I didn't sing that
line, and that would've made me feel pretty stupid.

God, did I even post that one here?  It's pretty weird...

http://thirtyninefortycovers.blogspot.com/2011/01/291-breakin-in-my-heart-by-tom-verlaine.html

... not as good as my "See No Evil" or "Downtown at Dawn", but one for the
completists I suppose.

-Rex