(TV) Re: my RSC experience

Hey all,

While I've been looking forward to this event for awhile...I esp got very
excited when I saw that they were gonna have the special Television item for
sale.

Okay, I had planned to be there right when they opened but got delayed a bit
so the store was already open when I got there.  All of the special items were
on a table right there when you walked in the store (it's a pretty sm.
store).  But people were already going through the stuff.  Yeah, they were in
bins and I immed. started looking through them for the TV album.  I went
through everything on the table and I could find no copies and I was starting
to get worried that I had already missed it.  So I was asking if anyone had
seen it?  And then here comes an employee bringing more albums to put out.  So
I started looking through those and then found one and grabbed it.  Woohoo!

I also got a couple of the 45 special records they had too.  Then I just
wandered around the store and found a couple of other things I picked up.

At the store you also got a free t-shirt if you bought any vinyl.  I didn't
see any snacks there but they had alot of freebie stuff of music thereand some
store buttons/pins.  Oh and they had some dude there playing an acoustic
guitar.

Then I went to the other store (same chain) and they had it set up pretty
similar but no one playing any music there.  I picked up another 45 there.
And they gave me another free t-shirt.

Neither store was terribly crowded so I didn't have to fight through that,
which was nice.

Anyway, I was very happy to get the TV album.  So, it was a good day, I'd
say.

D.