Re: (TV) RSD math

--- On Sat, 4/16/11, Robin Dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Robin Dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
Subject: (TV) RSD math
To: "tv@obbard.com" <tv@obbard.com>
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 9:17 PM

Today was probably the only day in history that over $100,000 of Television
product sold in a 24 hour period (3000 x $35).  I wonder what the band
received from this?  Total sales from today's release must have topped the
original Rhino CD run of 5000.  Granted, production costs were much higher for
this edition.

Sent from my iPhone.

haha...I was thinking along the same lines.  I LOVE that they sold so many Lps
today...and I was also wondering how much money the band will get from this.
If they do pretty well from this maybe it will spur them on to finish that
next album or to put other stuff out for their fans to buy.  Do ya think?

But I got disappointed again at my nearest store that I usually go to.  I
asked him if they had a MM in vinyl (I don't have one).  And I was surprised
he didn't seem to know Television, I think he's the manager and I usually talk
to him when I'm getting stuff there and I thought he had a pretty good
knowledge of music. It seems he should know who they are.

D.