RE: (TV) Re: Whoa / RE: Ms Secret X's secret identity revealed / RE: (TV) Re: new link for Patti article

Wow what a flurry of posts on the Television hotline.  I remember Secret X, she was maddening, frustrating and no one really believed her but several of us (myself included) missed her when she was gone.  Nothing for years but suddenly, her ghost returns and at least 50 posts appear and this newsgroup has picked up, persons who haven't posted in years reappear, opinions come out, arguments fly and we have had our first mini scrap in years.  Coincidence, I think not!  This newsgroup was waning, something needed to bring it back to life.

A clue can be found in some of the old posts Secret X made near the end.  Didn't Secret X end some of her later posts with a "L." (note, this is pure memory, I "could" search the archives but I seriously have other things to do today).

I think I know who Secret X is and I believe that (wait for it) "she" is still part of this newsgroup (collective gasp), hiding and waitng to be re-discovered.  Like discovering Col Mustard with a Candlestick in the Kitchen, I am fairly positive but I am not ready to make my declaration...not sure if I ever will.