Re: (TV) Re: Horses

The book is "Patti Smith's Horses & The Remaking of Rock n Roll" by Mark Paytress.

Plenty of Tom mentions throughout, but nothing to suggest he played a larger
than known role in the making of the album. It was very much Patti and Lenny's
baby with, of course, John Cale playing a tempestuous role as producer.

Glenn C.