OT: Versions of Neil Young's "Zuma"/ RE: (TV) Slate: "Lester Bangs' Basement"

Thanks for posting the Slate piece, Philip.

Also:
I know there are several Neil Young fans on this List.  Does anyone know if the 1975 album
"Zuma" which came out on cd in 1990 was ever re-released in a *remastered* version?

I know Neil was/is notorious for not liking the sound of digital, and I know much of his
catalogue was re-released relatively recently on vinyl.  But ironically although I am a fan of
analogue I need a digital "Zuma".

But I don't want to buy the cd (unused) currently on e-bay for only $3.67 if there's another
[remastered] version in existence.

Leo