Re: OT: Versions of Neil Young's "Zuma"/ RE: (TV) Slate: "Lester Bangs' Basement"

I've had the same copy of Zuma (CD) for well over ten years. No sign
of remastering on that album. You could probably pick it up at Best
Buy for under 12 dollars or if you want a sure thing, Borders or
Barnes & Noble for around 15.  Or wait for your ebay package to
arrive. I can't stand waiting! Anyone else know?