Re: (TV) Re: Tom interviews

--- On Wed, 4/20/11, Claudia <razoomyyy@yahoo.de> wrote:

From: Claudia <razoomyyy@yahoo.de>
Subject: Re: (TV) Re: Tom interviews
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 5:31 PM

Apropos interviews, one of the sillier ones:
http://i.imgur.com/dj6aW.jpg
Holy shit indeed.

Haha...good one Claudia.  I never read that one before.

I believe there's another one in the list of interviews where he's asked sthg
about him looking back on his work/lyrics and what does he see.  And he says
sthg like...I see someone obsessed w/ sex.  That's not exact, but close.