(TV) Re: Tom Interview

Hey all,

I was just reading this interview w/ Tom from 2006 and he was talking
about
his teenage years where him and his friends were playing and
recording their
music on a little recorder.  And he talked about how he
would go into town by
himself and go to the jazz record store and buy records there.

 love to hear stories about him growing up and all.  I think alot of
times
he doesn't like to talk about his earlier years...but I wish he
would do more
of that.  I just find it very interesting.

D.

I sent this msg earlier this afternoon to the mailing list and it never showed
up.  I seem to be having some 'issues' w/ my e-mail today.  So I'm sending
this again...if this msg went through already on you guy's end...then you can
just ignore this repeat..