(TV) Re: Claudia help?

Hey,

I've been reading the archives and found this one thread titled 'religious
pornography and such'...put up by Claudia.  It says it's 2 interviews w/ 6
links posted and another one link that she calls...'by far the best TV picture
ever'.

This thread was from 2005.  Claudia, would you happen to know what these 2
interviews were as the links no longer work?

And maybe the pic too?  that is, if you remember what this stuff was...way
back then.

Anyway, I thought I'd give it a shot.  Thanks!

D.