(TV) No / Confirm

> Well, there has been no denial from Leo as of yet, can we
> quote Verlaine and say "This case is closed."

I've been too busy too post a denial.

I have only ever met one person in my life who knew more about Tom Verlaine than me, and that
was Ms. Secret X.  (I'd call Keith and me a dead-heat.)

There's no way she could know many of the things she said unless she knew T.V. at some point .

Moreover, she knew/said some events that I was able to confirm    ... just one example here:
several shows at The Ritz (now Webster Hall) in NYC.

So, no ... I am/was not Ms. Secret X, albeit I 've always wanted to change my sex for a day.

Leo