Re: (TV) Re: Claudia help?

You're in luck, took some backtracking but the articles in question are:
Q 1992
http://i.imgur.com/DytvK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zMc5N.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O1qpr.jpg

And ZigZag 1978
http://i.imgur.com/rgB7q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YHZYQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2gNt7.jpg

I wonder if anyone can recall what the picture was coz I sure can't.