Re: Quite a Statement / RE: (TV) OT: Luna & Dean Wareham

I appreciate hearing this Phil. I expect I will enjoy the Wareham
book, and I will selectively delve further into the Luna oeuvre.
thanks! Oh, and I can't imagine any band other than the immortal
Fairport Convention, being better than Television, or the Velvet
Underground.