Re: Quite a Statement / RE: (TV) OT: Luna & Dean Wareham

To all who haven't heard them, I heartily recommend "Luna Live" and "Rendezvous".

Someone mentioned how Dean's book has fruity gossip about Quine/Sweet. It's been nearly a year now since I first heard Matthew Sweet's "In Reverse" and it still blows me away. It's a stunning record. I got the new one, "Sunshine Lies" and it's alright, but not great.

Anyone here heard the Japanese-only album "Kimi Ga Suki * Raifu"? It has Richard on it. Pretty good in places, "The Ocean Inbetween" is a blazing tune and worth the hefty import price alone.

Billy