From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 12:05:14 PM
Subject: (TV) Some Ominous News on Waterman's '33 1/3: MM' Approach

Regarding:

> Now, with regards to the idea of writing a book on Marquee Moon itself,

>you're dead right; there's going to be more need to refer to Ayler and the

>Stones or Dylan, for starters, than the Ramones, and more than a chapter's

>worth of band history detailing the Hell years is off-message overkill.

I would say this description from this link
(http://www.continuumbooks.com/books/detail.aspx?BookId=136541
<http://www.continuumbooks.com/books/detail.aspx?BookId=136541&SubjectId=1381&Subject2Id=1396>

&SubjectId=1381&Subject2Id=1396 ) does not bode well at all: 331/3:

"A **thoroughly researched** study of the **origins of the New York City punk
scene** [emphasis
added],

focusing on Television and their extraordinary debut record."