4 or 3 Andys?/"Tell Me Do You Miss Me"/ RE: (TV) OT: Luna

Hi Andy,

I'm a little confused (but what else is new  : >)   ).

Are Andy [andy@notaworry.net] and Andrew [andrewmfc@aol.com]

the same andy/andrew or different members of the MM List  ... you are different people right?
(And then , of course, there's Andy Ferguson and Andy Fekete?)

RE: > huge Luna fan since Penthouse release...have seen them maybe 80-100

Egads!
I envy you; I have only been able to see Television and T.V.'s solo
career bands a total of 23 times (not counting a "Music For Film show).

As has been stated on the List many times it is maddeningly[sp?] frustrating
to enjoy the music of Television but have no way to see them or listen to any new musical
'output'.

Leo

PS:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765479/plotsummary

Is the only way to get this (2006) from Rhino or by trolling e-bay?
(I was hoping a big public library like the BPL might have it if it hasn't been stolen.)