(TV) See No Evil w/ Minutemen

Wow.  I saw that tour - the show in St.Petersburg, FL - no 'Evil' when I saw
them.

from :  http://members.iinet.net.au/~darryl74/1985.html
13 December 1985 - Park Center, Charlotte, NC
support: The Minutemen
set:Feeling Gravitys Pull / Harborcoat / Pills / Maps And Legends / Sitting
Still / Fall On Me / Green Grow The Rushes / Hyena / So. Central Rain / Swan
Swan H / Ghost Riders In The Sky / Can't Get There From Here / Seven Chinese
Brothers / Dream (All I Have To Do Is) / Auctioneer (Another Engine) / Old Man
Kensey / Gardening At Night / 9-9 / Pretty Persuasion / Little America
encore 1: Second Guessing / Time After Time (Annelise) / See No Evil (w/The
Minutemen)
encore 2: Just A Touch / Driver 8 / Life And How To Live It
notes: The final show by The Minutmen before D.Boon was tragically killed in a
car accident

It appears that they 'sorta' played "See No Evil' together only once before
that, on Dec 8th.

- H.